Selenium WebDriver 3.0 is an web automation testing tool which helps in the automation of web based applications. This course will be useful in understanding the new features of Selenium 3.0 and its advantages over the previous versions. This course emphasizes on the framework design and architecture using Selenium.
- Selenium is an open source automation tool which is platform independent.
- This tool can be installed and run on any operating system and browsers.
- Since most of the clients in the industry is going for web applications, the automation of these websites has given a huge scope for Selenium for the above reasons.
- Clients likes to go for a free open source applications which has more advance features than expensive licensed ones.
- Selenium delivers an efficient way to generate test scripts, validate functionality and reuse these scripts in automated test frameworks.
- It can also be easily integrated with external tools.
Who should take this course?
This is a 25 hours’ course which is meant for the Software testing professionals who wants to upgrade themselves for Selenium WebDriver.
Coding experience with Basic JAVA, Core JAVA concepts is required.
Minimum System Requirements:
Student should have a system with minimum 2GB RAM with any operating system of 32-bit or 64-bit.
|Selenium Overview and Types||FREE||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Xapths|
|How to Write Xpaths manually||00:20:00|
|Advanced and Dynamic Xpaths||00:15:00|
|Introduction to TestNG, Maven|
|TestNG overview and installation||00:10:00|
|Annotations & Creating Testng xml||00:05:00|
|Maven overview and installation||00:10:00|
|Creating Maven project||00:05:00|
|Maven dependencies & Creating pom xml||00:05:00|
|Selenium WebDriver 3.0 and its Installation|
|Configurations & Jars||00:15:00|
|Features of Selenium 3.0||00:15:00|
|Selenium Webdriver Commands|
|Introduction to various webdriver commands||00:30:00|
|Sample automation script||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Git Repo|
|Creation of GitHub account||00:15:00|
|Creating a repo in GitHub||00:15:00|
|Commands to push and pull the codes from GitHub||00:15:00|
|Introduction to automation scripts|
|Automation scripts for a demo application||01:30:00|
|Automation scripts for different scenarios using TestNG||01:30:00|
|Introduction to Frameworks|
|Different types of Frameworks||00:10:00|
|Data Driven Framework||00:10:00|
|Keyword driven framework||00:10:00|
|Page Object Model (POM) Framework||00:30:00|
|Designing of Automation Framework|
|Implementing POM framework for demo project||02:00:00|
|Creation of Framework folder structure||01:00:00|
|Different framework components||01:30:00|
|Automation reports in Framework||00:30:00|
|Continuous Integration with Jenkins|
|Integration of Maven with Jenkins||00:15:00|
|Creating JENKINS job||00:45:00|
|Configuring Jenkins job to the automation project||00:15:00|