No. of Days: 2
Hours per day: 3 hours
Day 1 (27th June, 2022): 2PM to 5PM
Day 2 (28th June, 2022): 2PM to 5PM
Instructor Profile: Sandeep Nagendra working as a Software Development Engineer is an
experienced software developer working with MNC organization. He is having
9+ years of experience in telecom domain. His expertise is on Design and
development of software using Python and C++.
What is Python?
Python is easy, powerful and high-level programming language. It is simple and easy to learn. It lets you develop application faster and integrate systems more effectively.
What can we do with Python?
– Web and Internet Development (Frameworks such as Django, Flask, etc…)
– GUI Development (tkinter, PyQt)
– Scientific and Numeric (Scipy is a collection of packages for maths, science and Engineering; Pandas is a data analysis and modelling library)
– Software Development
– System Administration (Ansible, OpenStack)
– No prior experience in Python
– Experience in basic programming knowledge added advantage
– Laptop/Desktop access for hands-on exercises.
– Install python3 Software.
– Each topic is covered with hands-on session and examples.
– Every student will be certified with the completion of Python workshop from EtechFactory.
|Q & A session||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Python Basics and Simple|
|Loop Controls and Decision Making|
|If, if-else construct||00:00:00|
|Python Data structures|
|Introduction to Function|
|keyword arguments , *args, **kwargs||00:00:00|
|File Handling in Python|
|How to create files||00:00:00|
|How to read files in python||00:00:00|
|Functions available for file reading and writing||00:00:00|
|Lambda, Map, Filter|
|What is module ?||00:00:00|
|How to create a module||00:00:00|
|Introduction to inbuilt modules||00:00:00|
|OOPS concepts in python|
|Class and Objects|
|How to create class||00:00:00|
|Difference between class and object||00:00:00|
|Introduction to self-variable||00:00:00|
|Class methods and Static Methods||00:00:00|
|Writing user defined exceptions||00:00:00|
|Regular Expression (RE)|
|RE special character meanings||00:00:00|
|Introduction to re module||00:00:00|
|How to use re module to extract strings ?||00:00:00|
81 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Informative & interactive
A big thumbs up for the session. Trainer has good knowledge on the topic.
Each concept is explained with example & that the best way!
Very satisfied with the course.
For people with knowledge in any other coding language ,willing to get good at python can surely opt for this crash course.
Many examples have been provided for the basics of python which made the understanding even better.
Best part is the immediate doubt clearing .They made sure every doubt was cleared with appropriate example.
One more day to understand the topics in end, better would be a complete hit.
Very good python workshop...
Workshop was very good, many topics have covered with good examples, it helped me very well, Iam waiting for next crash course, lastly anyone can learn python without prior knowledge of programming language in “Etechfactory”.
The Workshop was good.
– The presentation was good.
– The trainer was co-relating with different programming language while explaining a few difficult topics.
– The examples were given during explaining the concepts helped in understanding topics better.
Python basics in nutshell
Very well organised except some internet connectivity issue. A kick-start to explore much in python. Instructor(Sandeep Nagendra) has very good knowledge. Sri Harsha has coordinated well to go workshop smoothly
Good Python sessions
Python workshop was really good and helped in clarifying my doubts. Sessions were well organized by Etechfactory and trainer Sandeep explained the concepts nicely and it was understandable. Most of the topics were covered and explained in a sequence way was the good thing. Sessions are interactive by clearing the students doubts immediately and awaiting for the course to start. Thank you.
Python workshop was excellent.
I was eagerly waiting to learn python, I got a right platform here and tutor “Sandeep Nagendra” explained python concepts by taking beautiful examples, I got confidence to analyse the python language. I would like to attend an advance python course.
Good Interactive session
1. Workshop was well organised.
2. Presentation was very good.
3. Instructor(Sandeep) has very good knowledge on python
4. Concepts was explained very well and doubts were clarified with examples immediately.
5. Concepts were co related with other languages like c, java, which helped us in understanding concepts easily.